Tuesday, October 24, 2006

whatever happend to blocks and marbles?

Given my current state of post-travel fatigue, I would think I hallucinated this and chalk it up to exhaustion, except my husband saw it too. We were both somewhat horrified.

I'm having a massive internal debate right now, because I don't know what's worse: that this toy even exists, or that it is marketed in conjunction with this one.

Sometimes, I fear for the future.

Particularly the future of the kid who stars in the ad for the Superman muscle suit, because given the prevalence of video preserved on the internet these days? His post-pubescent life is ruined.

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Yeah, so unfortunately, this is not the first version of this costume. If memory serves me correctly, there was a Hulk version. Crazy, isn't it? What happened to Hot Wheels, action figures, and homemade costumes?