Tuesday, May 01, 2007

carnivoracious

I did in fact find a burger the other night. Jim, Laura, Devin, and I went to the Great Lost Bear -- not known for its fries, but a consistent winner of "Best Burger" titles in Portland -- and we all ate burgers.

We even took pictures.

We did not, in fact, take pictures of me eating my burger. My burger was delicious, perfectly medium-rare with lettuce, tomato, onion, and some ketchup and mustard -- the ur-burger, if you will, of burger-y simplicity.

Mr. Anderson, however, was goaded {cough}Laura{cough} into attempting some gargantuan monstrosity topped with...actually, I can't even remember everything it was topped with, and that's probably a good thing, because a number of the toppings clearly had no place together, much less together atop a burger.



Anyway, he ate it. The whole thing. The camera-phone was pressed into action to record the feat for posterity.

Also to absolve ourselves, in case anything bad happened after.

No comments: