Monday, February 20, 2006

my name is leigh, and i'm a purseaholic


I'm in serious trouble.

I have twice dreamt about alighting from Paris, aglow in new love, carrying the bag at right.

Now, it's not going to happen. Such things do not fall even remotely within our budget, and I'm going to hawk a kidney or something just to get my hands on {drooooool}...well, anyway.

Still. Two dreams in three nights about the newly-Parisian-ified me, carrying the same purse. Eep.

The other day, as we were flipping through travel guides and researching Metro lines, Jim asked me, "So what exactly is on the Champs Elysees?"

My first response? "The flagship Sephora."

{blank stare}

Me: "And other things! Many, many other historical things."

My brain: "Like the recently reopened Louis Vuitton boutique."

So. Much. Trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee. I was going to tell the Sephora story in my blog, but it's better in context here. Hi! I have bookmarked you and will be stalking, er, I mean, "reading" you regularly.