Friday, June 09, 2006

eh?political

I don't often discuss politics, mainly because I don't want to get yelled at. People in my life are bound to tell me my opinions aren't correct, which is blatantly incorrect insofar as one's opinion cannot actually be right or wrong, but ... that's another story.

Point is, if you pinned me down, I'd be socially liberal but fiscally conservative and more inclined to vote my wallet than my conscience, proportional to my age. (We'll work out the algorithm another time, preferably before Elizabeth cuts off my pinkie finger for my idiocy.)

Still, I think that this guy has the world's best domain name, and that would totally make me vote for him, if I lived in his state.

I don't live in Nevada, of course. Thank the heavens above. Sorry, Reid, but...some things just ain't worth it.

No comments: