Saturday, June 24, 2006

would you like some whine with that?

I apologize. I've been whining a lot lately, which really doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Except for the fact that the rain has been overwhelmingly intermittent at best, friends with busy calendars are gradually becoming more available, and my work schedule is picking up (which has the always-welcome dual benefits of added income and mental stimulation).

I think I'd better not take this turn of events too much to heart. If I do, well, next thing you know, I'll be throwing temper tantrums when the store runs out of my favorite olives or some other such nonsensical idiocy.

After all, with great power comes great responsibility. I must save this talent for moments of real, true, desperate need.

Or for items like this.

No comments: